Wish to contribute to AIxOutlook? We value your inputs.
General Guidelines for contributing to AIxOutlook
Be Unique and Distinctive
Be Specific and Clear
Know your Audience
Be grammatically accurate
Our Editorial Process
- any content we publish is exclusive to our website.
- any content included in the article is relevant to the domains that we cover, and our readers are interested in.
- all content is free from promotional material, vendor-specific references or contact information of any kind.
- any data borrowed from a source is cited accurately.
- all data is factual, and opinions are not defamatory.
- articles are published only after being edited and proofread multiple times. (This also means that no specific publishing date or time can be guaranteed.)
Editing and Publishing Rights
When contributing to AIxOutlook, we also hope you realize and accept that – We (the AIxOutlook team) reserve the rights to edit and publish articles at our own discretion and submitting an article does not ensure it will be published.
We assume the right to edit any submitted articles for reasons including, but not limited to, style, accuracy, length, headlines, sub-heading, titles, format changes and legal compliance. We reserve the right to re-publish or promote said article on our social media channels, ensuring your identification as the author.
Once submitted to AIxOutlook, we may utilize the content at any point in time, assuming that the content has only been shared with us. We do not take responsibility, legal or otherwise, for personal opinions, errors or omissions on your part.