DataRobot has revealed the DataRobot AI Cloud for Industries, a complete and accurate solution that combines industry-tailored Expertise and best practices, integrations, and extensive collaborations for key industries. Building on DataRobot AI Cloud, this launch draws on DataRobot’s extensive experience working with some of the world’s largest and most successful manufacturing, banking, healthcare, and retail organizations. This is to use artificial intelligence (AI) to modify their operations, expedite growth potential, and effectively manage as they help their teams and customers.
Ritu Jyoti, Group Vice President, Worldwide Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation Research, IDC, said, “DataRobot AI Cloud for Industries means that all industries now have an end-to-end platform to meet their industry-specific AI needs, from healthcare companies working to improve clinical outcomes to retailers innovating the shopping experience. This comprehensive set of offerings coupled with solution accelerators, decision intelligence frameworks, and training programs uniquely positions DataRobot as a solution for industries.”
DataRobot provides unrivaled value to organizations in all industries:
- More than 100 best practices for maximizing the business impact of AI
- Several Solution Accelerators, third-party integrations, and notebooks are available.
focusing on industry use cases, shortening the path from AI concept to production
- No-code app development combined with Decision Intelligence
- Workflows that are tailored to industry-specific business outcomes, bridging the gap between data science and front-line business users
- Third-party integrations that are one-of-a-kind for data partners and technology solutions, extending AI to trusted enterprise systems and services
So far, DataRobot has served millions of customer projects across leading organizations, yielding a broad selection of best practices for using AI to improve patient care, supply chain management, fraud detection and prevention, and other areas. DataRobot AI Cloud for Industries stretches these skills to help banking, retail, manufacturing, and healthcare organizations accelerate the impact of AI. In 2022, this solution will be extended to energy, life sciences, insurance, government, telecommunications, and media organizations.