Retail industry leader, Informatica announced the Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), which aims to help companies overcome issues related to fragmented data, data complexity, and disconnected experiences in a multi-cloud, hybrid environment.
Jitesh Ghai, Chief Product Officer, Informatica, said, “The Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud for Retail is the only, end-to-end, cloud-neutral data management platform built to enable retail organizations to continuously innovate their customer experience and create omnichannel shopping and supply chain efficiencies with seamless access to trusted data when and where they need it. The retail industry is on an accelerated path to digital transformation and Informatica is helping retail organizations stay competitive and drive business value by unlocking the value of unified data.”
With IDMC for Retail, the company is taking its first step toward investing in cloud data management platforms that enable retail customers to:
Customer Experiences With Hyper-Personalization: With the growth of online shopping, it will be critical for companies to offer personalized shopping experiences to stand out.
Retailers can adapt to dynamic, real-time customer needs using IDMC for Retail’s integration of customer data across multiple domains, systems, and clouds, providing highly personalized, digital-first customer experiences across all channels.
In Retail, IDMC:
- Makes customer profiles more accurate and complete by providing clean, consistent, and accurate information
- Allows users to search and explore customer relationships both through network views and hierarchical views, improving self-service
- Provides customers with relevant and trusted product content through efficient acquisition, management, and publishing
- Reduces overhead and manual work associated with managing suppliers, increasing productivity, and cutting costs
- Shortens time needed to onboard and qualify suppliers and products by up to four weeks
- Builds a resilient and sustainable supply chain by improving supplier collaboration, assessing supplier compliance, and managing supplier risk