Infosum, a leading data collaboration platform, recently launched Platform Sigma, a next-generation data collaboration platform. This latest improvements in first-party data collaboration and privacy protection are focused on offering businesses the safest, most secure, and most interoperable foundation on which to create and run their own data clean rooms.
Sigma platform allows complete transformation, application, and analysis of first-party data without exchanging or moving any data. In order to enable private and secure collaboration between various first-party datasets, Platform Sigma offers a lightweight software layer that can be added on top of any pre-existing technology stack. With end-to-end protection and security, these improvements address the interoperability issues in the advertising ecosystem and enable faster and more seamless marketing use cases, such as deep customer insights, cross-channel activation, and measurement.
Brian Lesser, InfoSum Chairman and CEO, said, “InfoSum has been the driving force behind the rapid adoption of data clean rooms and privacy-enhancing technology. Platform Sigma takes InfoSum’s lead in the industry even further. Platform Sigma represents the next stage in data collaboration, eliminating all barriers to entry for enterprise organizations to extract the full value from their first-party data – safely and securely – with no risk and no limits.”
Some key features of Platform Sigma include:
- Cloud Vault: It is an internal file streaming solution for Infosum’s client’s cloud architecture that fully operationalizes first-party data without moving it, giving businesses complete control over the selection, joining, and publication of data for collaboration.
- App Exchange: By allowing third parties to construct web applications directly on Infosum’s secure infrastructure, this feature allows users to forge deeper relationships with their data and analytics partners and offer more sophisticated insights and capabilities.
- Open API: With complete API access to the InfoSum platform for easier use within users’ environments, users can quicken the adoption and application of privacy-enhancing solutions across the enterprise tech stack.
- Query Engine: With direct access to a large library of pre-made and custom queries, users can quickly construct and use powerful analytical models, data visualizations, and other tools to improve planning, segmentation, and measurement methods.
- Transformation: It makes it possible for corporate companies to organize, prepare, process, query, and activate first-party data with ease. It transforms complicated, multidimensional datasets and log-level files to help users save time and money.