As part of an ongoing effort to support organizations rebuild work after a global pandemic, a leading SaaS provider of intelligent content management and business process automation, Laserfiche LLC has introduced a Digital Reopening package prebuilt process templates. With the new package, Laserfiche users can download process diagrams, workflows, template fields, and reports that can be customized to fit their organizations’ operating requirements to streamline solution deployment.
Linda Ding, senior director of strategic marketing at Laserfiche, said, “Laserfiche is committed to supporting organizations across industries in their quick response to recovery from the pandemic. We worked with innovative customers, industry leaders, and technology partners to develop this package’s low-code workflow templates that can be deployed quickly, with the goal of increasing accessibility of services and visibility into safety procedures when employees, customers, students, and constituents need them most; and reclaiming time for organizational leaders to focus on the well-being of their communities, and the future of their enterprise.”
There are three categories of process automation in the package that users can choose to use for various contexts: short-term emergency response, medium-term workflow modernization, and long-term digital transformation.
The initial release of this software includes the following solutions:
- With the Daily Employee Symptom Report, employers can perform a faster prescreening, supporting employee safety. Employees are able to submit symptom reports online before starting their day’s work. Human resources representatives are notified via email if employees are experiencing symptoms, have an elevated temperature, or have been exposed to COVID-19. An automated email is sent to these employees advising them to rest or to work remotely if necessary.
- The Work from Home Experience Survey is an important tool employers use to track the well-being of their remote workers. With this survey solution, employers can gauge their employees’ attitude toward working from home and find out what works and what could use improvement. Organizational needs can be easily considered when crafting survey questions.
- A system like Inventory Tracking and Equipment Request lets IT teams monitor hardware provided to remote workers and manage equipment inventory. Employees provide information associated with their hardware, such as the device ID number, via an electronic form to track hardware originally used in the office. In addition to requesting additional equipment, the form can also be used for that purpose. The employee is automatically assigned equipment when a request for additional hardware is submitted.
- A Return-to-Work Questionnaire provides employers with information about employee symptoms and returns to work schedules, as well as supporting a company’s reopening strategy. Employees can be assigned to a cohort or phase corresponding to local health officials, enabling you to manage office capacity and aligning with your reopening strategy.
- A COVID-19 Time-Off Request assists employees in complying with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act to provide paid sick leave or expanded medical and family leaves for reasons related to COVID-19. Through an online form, an employee can request time off from work. The time off request is then automatically forwarded to a human resource representative for review and approval. If the request is approved or denied, an automated email is sent to the employee.
Furthermore, Digital Reopening allows organizations to track, track requests, process data, and continuously optimize. As part of their IT infrastructures and business continuity plans, organizations have deployed Laserfiche during the pandemic to transform employee and customer experiences in times of crisis.