LiveFreely, Inc., a Silicon Valley digital health start-up that produces ground-breaking solutions, has released BUDDY for Apple Watches, a new predictive AI-driven digital health assistant product. The BUDDY app employs artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to anticipate, prevent, and diagnose health issues in seniors and their caregivers while also helping and data.
Dr. Arthur Jue, co-founder, and CEO of LiveFreely said, “BUDDY works with Fitbit, and we’ve been testing it on the Apple platform. We are pleased to now make BUDDY commercially available on both platforms — a milestone in our efforts to help empower seniors to age more proactively.”
BUDDY includes a wide range of features to help users with health difficulties, such as anticipating falls, tracking irregular health patterns, and detecting wandering. Its collection of products targets some of the most pressing health concerns that seniors and caregivers confront, including:
- Predicting and preventing falls, the main cause of death among seniors, using artificial intelligence and machine learning to send out alarms when variations in gait are observed.
- Fall detection and alarms are automated.
- Alerts and detection of irregular health patterns
- Alzheimer’s and dementia sufferers can benefit from location notifications.
- “Code blue” alerts are issued in the event of a cardiac emergency.
- Reminders about taking medications and sticking to a schedule
BUDDY was created by the LiveFreely team to be an affordable and effective solution to increase freedom while also empowering caregivers to act fast when seconds count. As caregiving becomes more complex and expensive, the LiveFreely team designed BUDDY to be an affordable, effective way to enhance independence while empowering caregivers to respond quickly when seconds count. BUDDY is the first app to deliver real-time data to emergency professionals in an ambulance while on the way.
BUDDY is available for only $4.99 per month with a special limited-time deal from LiveFreely. To acquire the exclusive promo code, go to www.buddylife.com/launch. LiveFreely is also planning to donate a portion of the proceeds to Project WeHOPE efforts for the homeless.