Merkle, a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CEM), announced the launch of its Data Accelerator for Nonprofit, a cloud-based solution that will allow nonprofits to connect their data sources and use analytics to drive profitability and growth. Merkle’s Data Accelerator for Nonprofit combines marketing innovation with commercial-level services to help nonprofits transform their customer experience (CX).
Jane Portman, health and nonprofit lead at Merkle, said, “For many nonprofit organizations, marketing and fundraising operations are fraught with challenges, including budget constraints and aging infrastructures. Many struggles to connect their siloed data sources and confront the technology and analytics limitations that impede their organizational growth. The Data Accelerator for Nonprofit offers a solution to these challenges through its integrated data source and streamlined constituent-centric approach.”
Marketers can easily set up a cost-effective data management solution in only a few weeks rather than months, analyze campaign performance, and monitor constituent segment behavior based on the cloud-based solution. In collaboration with Data Accelerator for Nonprofits, we integrate first-party, second-party, and third-party data in order to deliver a seamless constituent experience. A separate feature of the solution allows it to resolve identities across various data sources. These dashboards can be easily customized to meet future needs and include executive summaries, donor lifestyles, and campaign analyses.
Marketers can use the Data Accelerator for Nonprofit to:
- Integrate all data sources from all areas of an organization, enhancing CRM and email platforms
- Track and measure fundraising progress
- Reduce wasted marketing spend and duplication of efforts by ensuring privacy-safe data hygiene while allowing an individual to be fully analyzed for targeted marketing
- Analyze constituent donation and engagement data to refine marketing techniques
- Build campaign audiences and simplify reporting with a single source of truth
- Prebuilt dashboards provide executive insight and deeper reporting about campaign performance and constituent profiles