An industry leader in digital workplace technology, Smarten Spaces, announced the launch of an updated version of its flagship product, Jumpree, specifically designed to maximize employee engagement, collaboration, and productivity. With Jumpree’s new hybrid working feature, employees can engage, manage space, and connect with technology to achieve a hybrid working environment.
Anushka Verghese, Co-founder & CPO of Smarten Spaces, said, “After helping companies worldwide shift to the new hybrid workplace, we’ve learned it is imperative to transform the way we work. Leaders today have to role model flexibility to ensure collaboration improves and employees should be empowered. We are thrilled to launch this new unique innovative technology that will truly be a key driver in helping companies make this shift and overcome the challenges associated with it.”
With the assistance of Smarten Spaces, businesses have been relocating and creating hybrid workplaces. With all of this learning and experience, Jumpree has developed a new version that combines workplace and workforce technology using an employee experience app, integrated analytics, and is tightly integrated with 80 business modules.
Each client has access to an intuitive technology platform that offers the following:
- Flexible scheduling for employees and managers to work from home or from the office
- Synchronized scheduling with colleagues, teams, and flexible workspaces
- AI-driven recommendations for setting up the most efficient and engaging hybrid schedule
- Desk booking, meeting room booking, and visitor management to be re-engaged at work
- Advanced reporting and analytics to see how employees are adjusting to hybrid work
- Detailed space utilization data to better plan and manage space utilization