Uberall, a leading provider of hybrid customer experience solutions, unveiled a number of new improvements aimed at assisting multi-location companies better evaluate the performance of each location, rank higher in local searches through enriched content and better review response rates, and enable regional managers and franchisees to advertise their store’s online presence.
The new enhancements include:
- Sentiment Analysis: With the help of Sentiment Analysis, a new AI-powered review analysis tool, businesses can easily hear what customers are saying about their establishments and make necessary adjustments to increase customer satisfaction. This solution employs a powerful natural language processing (NLP) model to evaluate review text for sentiment toward subjects that are pertinent to the sector and organizes critical information in a simple and flexible dashboard. Using this information, organizations can pinpoint what is and isn’t working across a group of sites or a single location.
- Local SEO Report: With the help of Local SEO Report, businesses can monitor how their locations rank in local searches for the key phrases that matter the most to them. Teams can drill down to individual locations and keywords to gain additional in-depth insights, or they can view the average ranking for their keyword set across all locations. Additionally, the Local SEO Report enables users to observe how ranking affects downstream metrics like clicks. With the help of this function, marketing executives and SEO managers can obtain a better grasp of their local presence and fine-tune their local SEO strategies.
- Mobile App: Uberall’s mobile app gives local managers and franchisees the ability to promote their businesses and interact with customers while still letting central marketers keep control of the brand. Local managers can see and edit their business hours with ease, respond to reviews individually or using prewritten responses, address queries, and post on their social media accounts. As a result, companies can grow a larger audience base, while local managers can more easily generate business and money.
- Content Collections: With the help of Uberall’s Content Collections, businesses can have a fresh and more convenient way to add products, services, and other information to their local pages and listings, increasing the likelihood that their locations will rank higher and draw in more customers for what they have to offer.
- Reply Assistant: With the inclusion of Reply Assistant, a set of intelligent tools that aid businesses in significantly raising their response rates for every location across numerous platforms, Uberall’s Reviews functionality gains a boost this quarter. When responding to customer reviews, brand-approved response templates can be found in the Response Library and used repeatedly. Automated Response is another crucial component. This tool aids in boosting a location’s response rate overnight by automatically uploading pre-approved comments as a significant portion of reviews merely contain a rating and no commentary.
Florian Hübner, CEO and Founder of Uberall, said, “Many businesses are facing economic headwinds at the moment, making it even more important for marketing teams to work smarter and continue to drive growth without increasing headcount. We’re focused on creating tools that help them do just that – whether that’s supporting businesses to be more visible in each of their operating areas through enriching local profiles at scale, responding to each customer’s feedback with less effort, or being able to more precisely target marketing strategies.”