People analytics and planning expert Visier, announced Visier NOW, a new family of packaged solutions designed exclusively for the enterprise. Visier NOW is a suite of solutions specifically designed to address today’s workforce challenges, including :
- The most trusted analytics and planning tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI)
- Customized questions, analytical models, and best practices targeting a specific challenge.
- A whiteglove implementation and tailored support service.
- Visier NOW offers two ready-to-deploy solutions.
Retention Focus – An expertly designed managed service that provides early warnings about retention risks, the specific reasons for turnover, and tools for stopping staff attrition. Employee resignations and other staffing issues can be avoided with the help of this package solution.
Guided Diversity Planning – This is the only workforce planning solution specifically designed to help HR professionals achieve diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) goals. This solution lets HR leaders and executives set and work toward board-level, C-suite-level DEI goals using Visier’s analytics and planning capabilities. It includes capabilities for:
- Setting DEI goals based on baseline metrics and industry benchmarks.
- Conduct sensitivity analysis to identify the impact of hiring and turnover on DEI goals.
- Set calculated, attainable goals for hiring managers and other internal stakeholders.
Paul Rubenstein, Chief People Officer at Visier, stated, “The resignation wave is very real, with 20-40% of employees actively considering quitting their jobs. The standard approach to recruiting and backfilling roles simply won’t work at these levels of attrition. Organizations need data to get ahead of these turnover risks and take proactive steps to stop the exit. Retention Focus puts the power of these insights in every company’s reach.”
Adam Binnie, Chief Product Officer at Visier, said, “Companies are under pressure to transform their organization to become accurate reflections of the customers and communities they serve. Visier’s Guided Diversity Planning solution makes this goal an actionable program that produces actual DEI impact, not platitudes–which is exactly what customers, employees, and shareholders expect.”