Zoho, a renowned IT services and consulting company, recently launched a unified marketing platform, Zoho Marketing Plus, which combines marketing capabilities to offer enhanced outcomes for management, reporting, and customer experience. The purpose of this platform is to help companies strengthen their digital marketing strategies by obtaining a complete understanding of customer requirements and behavioral pattens. This will enable Zoho to deliver elevated customer experience and ensure customer loyalty.
The Marketing Plus platform organizes customer engagement data by deploying automation and business intelligence tools. It gathers customer data and helps in understanding customer preferences in order to deliver personalized customer experience. This platform integrates the capabilities of various Zoho applications like Workdrive, PageSense, Brand Studio, marketing automation, analytics etc., and includes a wide range of integrated solutions that are used for simplifying marketing processes and providing marketing stakeholders a shared view of vital customer data.
Gibu Mathew, GM and VP at Zoho APAC, said, “The complexity of data and personalization at-scale raises pressure on marketers and CMOs to deliver effective campaigns and revenue. It is also becoming increasingly difficult to properly manage multiple campaigns, channels, customer profiles, data, and ROI. By eliminating redundancies and confusion arising from multiple siloed solutions, Zoho Marketing Plus maximizes productivity and teamwork, allowing marketers to deliver creative campaigns that promote meaningful relationships between the brand and customers.”
Some of the key features and functionalities of the Zoho Marketing Plus include:
• Collaboration across campaigns: This feature allows marketing teams to connect and collaborate on multiple projects with ease.
• Streamlined Management: Using this feature, a centralized workspace is created wherein marketing campaigns can be created and managed efficiently.
• Unified Digital Brand Asset Creation and Repository: Using this feature, assets like documents, sheets, videos, presentations etc. can be easily located, shared, and reused, from a single shared space.
• Instant and Accurate Analytics: This feature allows market leaders to determine true marketing ROI using real-time data aggregation, analytics, and business intelligence.
• Automated Marketing Capabilities: Customer insights and data including customer, preferences, customer journey, and next-steps can be obtained through AI-powered data analysis.
• Omnichannel Engagement: This feature allows customers to shuffle channels and devices regularly without any risk of losing data.
• Integrations: Zoho Marketing Plus is capable of supporting strong integrations with third party solutions.
Sundeep MV, Chief Marketing Officer for Techademy, commented, “Our previous marketing solution required time-consuming and costly customization and engineering support just to provide experiences for our customers that didn’t scale or produce meaningful insights. We embraced Zoho’s Marketing Platform, integrated Zoho CRM, and now we have a full-stack, unified sales and marketing solution wherein every relevant stakeholder in the organization is armed with the data and tools to increase engagement and drive customer experience. Our evangelism, marketing, pre-sales, and sales teams collaborate within a single dashboard on the Platform, which houses all of the content and data we use to derive actionable insights and grow the business.”